The Commonwealth of Virginia's Ultimate Blog

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Four Things

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. lawncare boy
2. retail stock room "associate"
3. campaign manager
4. legislative correspondent on Capitol Hill

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
2. Glory
3. Saving Private Ryan
4. Dr. Strangelove and How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
5. Chariots of Fire
6. Godfather
7. Fight Club
8. Goodwill Hunting
9. Braveheart
10. Oh....whoopsss

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Charlottesville, Virginia
2. Woodbridge, Virginia
3. Richmond, Virginia,
4. Washington, DC

Four TV Shows I Love:
1. Dave Chappelle
2. That 70s Show
3. Andy Griffith Show
4. UVA sports events

Four Books I Love:
1. The Witness by Whittaker Chambers
2. The Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
3. In God's Underground by Richard Wurmbrand
4. Scottish Chiefs by Jane Porter (John Adams enjoyed reading this in 1810)
5. The Sacred Romance by John Eldredge

Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. Kinshasa, Zaire (now the Congo)
2. Dominican Republic
3. The Scottish highlands
4. The Netherlands

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
1. anything my mom makes
2. Fettucini alfredo
3. anything at the Tavern on Emmet in Charlottesville
4. haggis, neeps, and taddies

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
1. Commonwealth Conservative
2. One Mans Trash
3. BenDomenech.com (what got me interested in blogging years ago) - shut down now
4. Reasoned Audacity, www.charmaineyoest.com

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Charlottesville (oh wait, I am here) - did i mention i love Charlottesville
2. Edinburgh, Scotland
3. New Zealand
4. Cambodia

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. the ones Old Zach is tagging
2. dittos
3. dittos
4. mega dittos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home