The Commonwealth of Virginia's Ultimate Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Redick's Road to Redemption

With the NCAA Tournament brackets revealed this evening, March Madness is truly upon us. As I fill out my bracket for a friendly tournament pool, I can't help but pick Roanoke's J.J. Redick to cap off his NCAA and ACC record-breaking career by leading the Duke Blue Devils to another NCAA title. It would be particularly sweet to do it by defeating a Connecticut team that ousted them from the Final Four two years ago by a single point.

I'll also be rooting for George Mason and Hampton to represent the Commonwealth well in the tourney, but it is Redick who has my attention for the duration. I'd love to see Redick go out on top and be rewarded for his four years of leadership, commitment, and hard work.

He deserves it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Chad said...

Ugh. If Duke wins the national championship, I'll close down my blog and go into hiding.

11:02 PM

 
Blogger Old Zach said...

Promise? ;)

1:10 AM

 
Anonymous Chad said...

Yes. :)

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home