The Commonwealth of Virginia's Ultimate Blog

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Four Things

Hey Chad, no fair tagging two of us SSTers. Oh well, here goes:

Four jobs I’ve had

1. Grocery bagboy (yes, me too)
2. Dishwasher
3. Vacuum cleaner salesperson (for 3 days)
4. Political campaign flunkie (shocking, I know)

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. Top Gun
2. Office Space
3. The Goonies
4. Any Connery Bond film

Four places I’ve lived

1. Richmond, VA
2. Roanoke, VA
3. Alexandria, VA
4. Charlottesville, VA

Four TV shows I love

1. Dukes of Hazzard
2. Smallville
3. Sportscenter
4. Scooby-Doo

Four places I’ve vacationed

1. London, England
2. St. Petersburg, FL
3. Seattle, WA
4. Mexico City, Mexico

Four of my favorite dishes

1. Virginia Ham and Baked Apples
2. Pork Barbeque and Cornbread
3. Five Guys Burgers and Fries
4. Ice Cream

Four sites I visit daily (other than this one)

1. Tech Sideline
2. National Review Online
3. IMDB.com
4. Commonwealth Conservative

Four places I would rather be right now

1. Detroit
2. Outer Space
3. Scotland
4. Professor Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Children

Four bloggers I am tagging

1. The RedStater
2. GOP Hokie (to balance RedStater's Wahoo-ism)
3. Steve Minor
4. Waldo (for ideological diversity)

I eagerly await Lighthorse Harry's entry

1 Comments:

Anonymous mmb said...

Thanks for the shout out to Five Guys. I work for the company and like to see what people are saying about us. Glad to here that we are still on people's favorites list.

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home