The Commonwealth of Virginia's Ultimate Blog

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Welcome to the Cool Kids Club

I'd like to welcome Too Conservative as the newest member of the Old Dominion Blog Alliance. As you can see, we've already added him to the sidebar so he won't have to wait several months like some other poor souls did (Sorry, guys!).

Chad says he has some ideas about where the ODBA might go from here. I'm interested to hear what they are. As far as new members go, I suggest that Elephant Ears, The RedStater, and Mason Conservative join the party too.

3 Comments:

Blogger GOPHokie said...

Thanks for the kind words Zach.

5:01 PM

 
Blogger too conservative said...

All of us at TC are happy to be in the club.

8:19 PM

 
Blogger CR UVa said...

I agree with gophokie. Thank you for the vote of confidence. When I return to regular blogging, I'll consider it.

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home