The Commonwealth of Virginia's Ultimate Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Help Find Johnia Berry's Killer

One year ago today, 21-year old Johnia Berry was brutally stabbed to death in her apartment in Knoxville, TN. Berry was a native of the Bristol area and I actually worked with her one summer. Like many others who knew her, Johnia's death came as a great shock to me. She was one of the sweetest and kindest people I had ever met and I was certain that she had a bright future in front of her. Unfortunately, the brutal act of another ended a life not yet fully lived.

Even more shocking, however, is that one year after her murder, her killer is still on the loose. This evening Johnia's parents appeared on the Nancy Grace program on CNN Headline News pleading for help in tracking down their daughter's killer. I join the call for help in bringing this young lady's killer to justice. Nearly $40,000 is being offered for any information that may lead to the killer.

This blog is dedicated to tracking down the person who murdered Johnia Berry. If you have any information that might be of help in this investigation, I beg you to step forward and share it with the authorities. In addition, I ask you to pray for her family and friends as they continue to deal with the shock and pain of her premature departure.

God bless you, Johnia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home