The Commonwealth of Virginia's Ultimate Blog

Saturday, October 08, 2005

From the Blacksburg Command

I just got back to a friend's house from my tailgate (started at 3:30, finished at 8:30). This was probably the last nice fall Saturday tailgate for me. I won't make the BC game on Thursday night, and the Miami game on November 5th will probably be chilly.

I wasn't able to catch up with Zach, who claimed he was also in Blacksburg to watch the game.

Jerry Kilgore was working the parking lots near the stadium.

All six candidates, if they are smart, will be at the Florida State-UVA game on October 15th and the Tech-Miami game on November 5th. Work the parking lots before the game and park it near an entrance gate for an hour before kickoff.

UPDATE
Oh yeah. Great win by the Hokies! With a tailgate that good, and a game that one-sided, I sometimes forget the other reason to go to football games - the football.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bay Area Blog Pulse
The Gavster strikes a humble pose at the Alice Griffith housing development. If you love Arnie, throw a 70's House Party -- because you really want to require parental notification for abortions.
Great blog! I like the way you think. I have found some good birthday present sites are Boomer birthday, 30th birthday, 40th birthday, and 50th birthday. You might want to take a look if you have time.

9:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog and I believe that you DESERVE more in life; that is why you are receiving this today.

Click NOW to know more on How To Create Wealth Using Other Peoples Money today.

Consider yourself MADE! Imagine the FREEDOM!!!

9:13 PM

 
Blogger GOPHokie said...

On Nov 5th Kilgore will be in NOVA, Bolling will probly be there as well and McDonnell will be in Tidewater.
I bet 65% of the people who come to VT games are voting GOP.

9:56 PM

 
Anonymous Chad said...

Did you see Tim Kaine there?

11:41 PM

 
Blogger GOPHokie said...

Kaine was not at VT as far as I know, but maybe he was and I just didn't see him.
I'm sure the CT will know on tuesday when it comes out.

11:54 PM

 
Blogger Addison said...

I didn't see Tim Kaine, but with 65,000 people there, he'd be easy to miss.

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home