The Commonwealth of Virginia's Ultimate Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Roberts Confirmed

I know it was pretty much a foregone conclusion but I was interested to see the final vote tally of 78-22. I thought that the "yeas" might be closer to 65, but it appears that most Democrats have decided to save their salvos for whoever the President nominates next.

As I have said before, I hope that the President will not try to "appease" the Democrats with a weak pick and will keep his promise to those of us who voted for him.

Chad Dotson has the list of "nays" here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Give 'Em Hell Harry.Com': Senator launches own blog
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada has become the first congressional leader to launch his own blog.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! You might find mine of interest, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

8:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home